If you’re after a little Zing! Top quality dry roasted almonds are infused with our special in-house blend of delightfully tangy lemon and salt. A fresh, zesty almond with a delicate flavour. Perfect if you want something flavoured, but not too strong to nibble on.
NEW BULK 5KG PRICE AVAILABLE!
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 1260 2520 PROTEIN 10.25 20.5 FAT, TOTAL 27.2 54.4 SATURATED 1.8 3.6 CARBOHYDRATE 2.2 4.4 SUGARS 2.2 4.4 SODIUM 289 578
- + Ingredients
Almonds, salt, citric acid.
- + Health Benefits
Almonds contain a number of nutrients that have outstanding health benefits, particularly for your heart. They are a good source of Vitamin E; just one handful of almonds provides more than 70% of the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for this powerful antioxidant! Almonds are a source of healthy oils, mainly monounsaturated fats, the same type of health-promoting fats found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease. Almonds are naturally low in sugars and a source of protein and fibre to help promote a healthy digestive system and keep you feeling fuller for longer. They are particularly useful if you are trying to watch your weight. Almonds also contain many other beneficial nutrients such as magnesium, copper, manganese and calcium, which is needed for optimal bone health and iron and zinc, which are essential for energy production and normal bodily function. Australian Almonds are freshest during the autumn and early winter months.
- + Country of Origin
Product of Australia
- + Storage Instructions
Keep refrigerated before and after opening to ensure long-lasting freshness
- Australian Organic Raw Almond
- Raw Australian Almond
- Raw Australian Almond (Pesticide Free)
- Dry Roasted Australian Almond
- Dry Roasted Salted Australian Almond
- Almond in shell
- Cinnamon Roasted Australian Almond
- Smoked Roasted Australian Almond
- Herb Chilli Garlic Lime Almond
- Honey Roasted Australian Almond
- Tamari Roasted Australian Almond
- Vienna Almond
- Blanched Whole Australian Almond
- Split Blanched Australian Almond
- Flaked Australian Almond
- Slivered Australian Almond
- Toasted Slivered Almond
- Blanched Australian Almond Meal
- Natural Australian Almond Meal
- Toasted Flaked Almond