An original smooth story with a deliciously, crunchy finish. The finest hand-picked Australian grown almonds, lightly dry-roasted, then blended into a creamy spread. Next came the chia, a seriously crunchy move, giving us something beautiful and you something delicious. A best seller and balanced bottle, eaten, loved, eaten again.
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 522 2610 PROTEIN 6.5 32.6 FAT, TOTAL 10.4 51.8 SATURATED 0.9 4.3 CARBOHYDRATE 1.1 5.9 SUGARS <1 4.9 SODIUM 1.2 6
- + Ingredients
Almonds (90%) chia seeds (10% ) (lightly dry roasted).
Crushed, loved, with chia, naturally. Nothing but nuts, so you can load up your spoon without the trip to guilt town.
- + Health Benefits
To keep our bodies healthy, minds happy, we need 30g of nuts every day. That’s just one heaped tablespoon of Noya Nut Butter.
A boost of protein to keep you feeling full and put a halt to mindless snacking.
Packed with magnesium, manganese, and copper for healthy and tough bodies.
Your daily dose of vitamin E, for beautiful hair, nails, and skin, and a powerfully healthier body. Some use vitamin E in skincare, we prefer to eat ours.
Plenty of iron for healthy bones and fighting immune systems.
Naturally low in sodium to help reduce blood pressure, the perfect nutrient booster for you, your kids, your parents.
Healthy fats to help send nutrients to the right places, promote good health, and fight off that 3pm crash.
NOYA Tick List
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Paleo friendly
- Vegan friendly
- No added sugar, salt, oil,
- additives or preservatives
- Good source of protein
- Rich in healthy fats
- Trans fat free
- Naturally low in sugars and sodium
- Source of minerals: potassium, magnesium, iron, copper and manganese
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E, and magnesium
Don’t just spread the nut; scoop it. 1 heaped tbsp. contains:
- 10g Protein (20% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 10.2mg Vitamin E (102% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 84mg Magnesium (26% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 1.3mg Iron (11% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 0.3mg Copper (11% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 0.8mg Manganese (16% of your daily recommended intake)
- + How to use
Straight from the spoon, or alternatively...
Spread across crackers, fingers.
Mixed in smoothies.
Layered on ice-cream.
Drizzled over fruit salads. Then ice cream, again.
- + Country of Origin
Product of Australia
- + Storage Instructions
Store in cool dry area away from direct sunlight
- Organic Cashew NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic ABC NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic Almond NOYA Nut Butter
- Brazil Flaxseed Noya Nut Butter
- Hazelnut Noya Nut Butter
- MACADAMIA NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Cashew Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Royal Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Noya Nut Butter
- Pistachio Noya Nut Butter