Peanuts are blanched to remove the skin and then roasted in canola oil. A mild oil, low in saturated fats and high in healthy, unsaturated fats, our high quality canola oil allows the true flavour of the nuts to shine through. A classic nut for snacking on and for entertaining. They’re also great tossed in a salad or stir-fry.
Available salted and unsalted.
NEW 5KG BULK PRICE AVAILABLE!
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 1205 2410 PROTEIN 11.55 23.1 FAT, TOTAL 24.5 49 SATURATED 3.45 6.9 CARBOHYDRATE 4.15 8.3 SUGARS 2.4 4.8 SODIUM 291 582
- + Ingredients
Peanuts, canola oil, salt.
- + Country of Origin
Product of Australia
- + Storage Instructions
Keep refrigerated before and after opening to ensure long-lasting freshness
- Australian Raw Peanuts
- Australian Raw Blanched Peanuts
- Dry Roasted Peanut for Butter
- Roasted Crushed Peanuts
- Roasted Unsalted Australian Peanuts
- Roasted Salted Australian Beernuts
- Roasted Australian Peanut in Shell
- Australian Vienna Peanuts
- Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Mexican Salsa Peanuts
- Salt & Vinegar Peanut
- Sweet & Salty Australian Peanuts
- Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter