FRUIT AND BRAZIL NUT GRANOLA WITH PUFFED BUCKWHEAT
- 500g/5 cups rolled oats
- 120g/2 cups coconut flakes
- 45g/ ¼ cups pumpkin seeds
- pinch of salt
- 80g/ ‚Öìcup coconut sugar
- 40ml coconut oil
- 40ml maple syrup
- 125g/ ½ cup brazil nut butter
- 45g/ ¼ cup dried apricots
- 45g/ ¼ cup goji berries
- 30g/ ¼ cup dried mulberries
- 100g/ 1 cup slivered almonds
- 30g/ 3 cup puffed buckwheat
Making granola is quick, easy and allows you to control everything that’s included!
Preheat the oven to 150°.
Heat the sugar, maple syrup and coconut oil in a sauce pan on the stove until the coconut sugar is fully dissolved.
Stir in the brazil nut butter until well combined.
Pour the wet mix over the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is evenly coated. Transfer the mix into a parchment lined baking tray.
Bake the granola until golden brown remembering to stir it every 15 minutes or so for about 1 hour.
Recipe by The Royal Nut Company.