- 1 cup tri-coloured quinoa Add to basket
- (A mixture of red, white and black)
- 1 cup Persian lentils (Red Lentils)Add to basket
- 1 cup green Australian lentils Add to basket
- 1 tsp sea salt Add to basket
- 1 tsp garlic and herbs
- 1 tsp ras el hanout Add to basket
- Red capsicum, chopped
- Parley stems, chopped
Red lentils are extremely versatile and so good for you, as they are full of fiber, protein and B-vitamins!
Rinse the lentils
Bring 3 litres water to a boil in a large pot, add the lentils and simmer for 5 minutes
Rinse the quinoa well to remove any bitterness.
Place in a fine strainer and rinse again. Add to the pot with the lentils
Add the spices, return to a boil and simmer gently for about 20 minutes.
Garnish with chopped red capsicum and parsley stems.
Thank you to marvellousMarwa Makool for this amazing recipe
Copyright © 2013 Yallateef