An Amazonian goddess nut made even better. Yum. The best brazilians we could find; hand-picked, roasted, crushed and blended, into a pure, sweet spread so smooth you’ll feel like you’re wearing a velvet tuxe. This nutty blend is irresistibly light and a carnival in your mouth. We added linseed, too, for a burst of health and extra syllables.
This item is currently out of stock
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 570 2850 PROTEIN 4.1 20.5 FAT, TOTAL 12.9 64.3 SATURATED 3.1 15.4 CARBOHYDRATE 1.2 6 SUGARS <1 2 SODIUM 3.8 19
- + Ingredients
Brazil nuts (85%) Linseed (15%) (lightly dry roasted).
Loved, crushed, with linseed, naturally. Nothing but nuts, so you can load up your spoon without the trip to guilt town
- + Health Benefits
To keep our bodies healthy, minds happy, we need 30g of nuts every day. That’s just one heaped tablespoon of Noya Nut Butter.
Contains protein to satisfy cravings and 3.30itis.
Rich in healthy fats for a better body.
Coming from Amazonian soils, you’ll find our nuts are richer in minerals, like: Magnesium and iron for healthy bones and circulation, zinc for a tougher immune system, and selenium to fight free radicals, maintain a healthy immune system, and keep your nails and hair looking on point, salon visit or not. It helps with boys bits, too. Brazil nuts contain more selenium than any other food, and is lacking in Australian and NZ soils. Also unique to this butter is essential plant omega 3s, ALA. Source of fibre for satisfied cravings, bowel health, and is naturally low in sugar and sodium.
What Makes It Good: Apart from us.
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Paleo friendly
- Vegan friendly
- Contains protein
- Rich in healthy monounsaturated fat
- Trans fat free
- Contains plant omega 3s ALA
- Naturally low in sugars and sodium
- Rich in magnesium
- Very rich in antioxidant selenium
- Contains minerals: potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, selenium and zinc
Don’t just spread the nut; scoop it. 1 heaped tbsp. contains:
- 6.2g Protein (12% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 2.9g Fibre (10% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 111mg Magnesium (35% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 1.4mg Iron (12% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 0.5mg Copper (17% an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 20.7ug Selenium (30% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- + How to use
Straight from your spoon, or alternatively...
Spread over a baked sweet potato.
Mixed in a chickpea stew.
Smothered over whole grain toast.
DIY cookies, that will probably disappear at dough.
- + Country of Origin
Made in Australia using local and imported ingredients
- + Storage Instructions
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight
- Almond Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Hazelnut Noya Nut Butter
- Macadamia Noya Nut Butter
- Cashew Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Royal Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Noya Nut Butter
- Pistachio Noya Nut Butter
- Organic Almond NOYA Nut Butter
- Organic Cashew NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic ABC NOYA NUT BUTTER