Meet hazel. She brings a whipped decadence to the yard, not milkshakes. The finest hand-picked hazelnuts roasted until golden, rich, and toasty. Then crushed and blended, giving you a full bodied, guilt-free, natural taste and texture so good, you’ll never touch chocolate again. Try ths hazelnut noya nut butter today !
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 560 2800 PROTEIN 3.4 17.2 FAT, TOTAL 12.6 62.9 SATURATED 1.5 7.6 CARBOHYDRATE 1.2 6.2 SUGARS 0.8 4 SODIUM 1.8 9
- + Ingredients
Hazelnuts (85%) cashews (15%) (lightly dry roasted).
Loved, crushed, naturally. Nothing but nuts, so you can load up your spoon without the trip to guilt town.
- + Health Benefits
Packed with protein to stay fuller for longer, build muscle, and keep your growling belly satisfied.
Full of fibre to help digestion, keeping your insides moving and keep your gut bacteria happy.
High source of potassium, copper, and manganese, whilst low in sodium for a healthy you.
Your daily dose of vitamin E, for beautiful hair, nails, and skin, and a powerfully healthier body. Some use vitamin E in skincare, we prefer to eat ours.
Packed with antioxidants to fight free radical damage and make you glow. Your post Pilates sheen helps, too.
NOYA Tick List
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Paleo friendly
- Vegan friendly
- No added sugar, salt, oil, additives or preservatives
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
- Rich in healthy fats
- Trans fat free
- Naturally low in sugars and sodium
- Rich in antioxidants: vitamin E and manganese
- Contains antioxidant copper
- Contains potassium
Don’t just spread the nut; scoop it. 1 heaped tbsp. contains:
- 5.2g Protein (10% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 2.9g Fibre (10% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 5.7mg Vitamin E (57% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 0.4mg Copper (14% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 1.7mg Manganese (34% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- + How to use
Straight from your spoon, or alternatively...
Generously applied to your dessert crepe, or breakfast one.
Smoothed across vegetable wraps.
Drizzled over vegetables.
Dolloped in your morning chai latte.
Pretty much everything.
- + Country of Origin
Made in Australia using imported ingredients
- + Storage Instructions
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight
- Brazil Flaxseed Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Macadamia Noya Nut Butter
- Cashew Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Royal Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Noya Nut Butter
- Pistachio Noya Nut Butter
- Organic Almond NOYA Nut Butter
- Organic Cashew NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic ABC NOYA NUT BUTTER