- Roast hazelnuts at 180 until the skins become loose
- To peel the nuts place them in the center of a tea towel, lift the corners up into your hand so the nuts are hanging in a sack and rub all the nuts together with your other hand for 2 minutes. Now place the tea towel on your bench and open up and pick out your shell less nuts.
- Thinly slice the fennel and sauté in olive oil for 2 minutes
- Pick, wash and chop the parsley
- Tear the taleggio up into around 2cm pieces and shave the pecorino
- Roll out your pizza dough and top with the fennel, taleggio, hazelnuts, parsley and drizzle with olive oil.
- Once cooked finish with the shaved pecorino
Copyright © 2013 Ladro Restaurant
Thank you to Ladro for this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1 fennel
- ½ cup of hazelnuts Add to basket
- 100g taleggio
- 50g pecorino
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 220g of pizza dough [basic recipe of your choice]
Hazelnuts contain folate which is essential for new growth and particurlaly important during and around pregnancy.