PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- Almond Meal View Product
- Smooth Peanut butter View Product
- Honey View Product
- Roasted crushed peanut View Product
- Belgian dark chocolate View Product
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped (plus extra for the garnish)
- 120g dark chocolate
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Gawthorne, dietitian and nutritionist of @nourish_naturally, and Caitlin McKenzie of @caitlinmckenzienutrition
- Place all the ingredients, except the dark chocolate, in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly, and press into 10 silicone moulds (or muffin casings).
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, and pour over the mixture.
- Garnish with some extra chopped peanuts.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set.Enjoy!
Serves 10 people