The oldest and purest salt on the planet! This premium salt is superior to regular salt products because it is hand-mined from deep underground in the Himalayan Mountains and does not go through a bleaching or refining process. The taste is milder than common table and cooking salt so has less chance of overpowering.
It does not need to be ground prior to use.
- + Ingredients
- + Health Benefits
Pink salt is naturally tinged a pale pink colour which, as well as being beautiful to look at, also indicate the presence of over 84 essential minerals such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron.
- + Country of Origin
Packed in Australia from local and imported ingredients
- + Storage Instructions
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight
- Citric Acid
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Sea Salt Flakes Jar
- Australian Rock Salt
- Australian Fine Sea Salt
- Himalayan Natural Pink Rock Salt
- Oak Wood Smoked Snowflakes
- Smoked Chilli Snowflakes
- Oak Wood Smoked Salt and Pepper Snowflakes
- Himalayan Pink Salt and Black Pepper Grinder
- Natural Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder
- Chilli Flakes with Himalayan Pink Salt in a Grinder