Preheat oven to 160°.
In a mixing bowl or using an electric mixer, beat the almond butter, maple syrup, egg, baking soda,and salt until well combined and creamy.
Gently fold in the slivered almonds, dried cranberries and chia seeds to the mix.
Spoon tablespoon sized balls of the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, top eachcookie with an almond to decorate.
Bake until cookies turn a slight golden brown underneath, around 15-20minutes
Once done, set the cookies aside to cool on the tray. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Royal Nut Company.
- 135g/1 cup almond/almond and chia butter Add to basket
- 80g/ ⅓ cup pure maple syrup Add to basket
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon pink himalayan salt Add to basket
- 60g/ ½ cup dried cranberries Add to basket
- 100g/ 1 cup slivered almonds Add to basket
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds Add to basket
- pink himalayan sea salt for topping
- 35g/ ¼ cup almonds for topping. Add to basket
Dried cranberries are a great source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.