Preheat oven to 170°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Combine seeds, almonds, cranberries, ginger, oats, flour and spices in a medium sized bowl.
Heat Norbu and honey in a small saucepan and cook over low to medium heat for 5 minutes, then stir through dry ingredients until combined.
Place heaped tablespoon measures of mixture on prepared baking tray and shape into rounds, flattening mixture out to an even thickness. Slightly wet your hands to prevent mixture from sticking to them.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Cool on baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Melt chocolate in a metal bowl over a saucepan of boiling water then spread a thin layer over half of the biscuit.
Cool, then store in an airtight container.
*This looks like the normal crystallised dried ginger but without the sugar coating.
Thanks to the weigh it up team for this georgeous recipe.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds Add to basket
- 1 cup flaked almonds Add to basket
- ½ cup cranberries, roughly chopped Add to basket
- 2 tablespoon uncrystallised ginger*, finely chopped Add to basket
- ½ cup rolled oats Add to basket
- ¼ cup wholemeal spelt flour
- ¼ tablespoon allspice Add to basket
- 1/8 tablespoon cardamom Add to basket
- ¾ cup Norbu (natural sweetener)
- 1/3 cup honey Add to basket
- 100g dark cooking chocolate Add to basket
Our whole dried cranberries are a delicious addition to any recipe with their sweet and tart taste. Mix them into your muesli, salads, muffins and any cooked dish!