Preheat the oven to 150°.
In a large bowl, mix the oats, coconut flakes, salt, coconut sugar, and almonds.
Heat the sugar, maple syrup and olive oil in a sauce pan on the stove until the coconut sugar is fully dissolved.
Stir in the brazil nut butter until well combined.
Pour the wet mix over the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is evenly coated. Transfer the mix into a parchment lined baking tray.
Bake the granola until golden brown remembering to stir it every 15 minutes or so for about 1 hour.
Once the granola is golden, mix with the dried fruit and puffed buckwheat. Serve with fresh fruit and greek yoghurt or however which way you like!
Recipe by The Royal Nut Company.
- 500g/5 cups rolled oats Add to basket
- 120g/2 cups coconut flakes Add to basket
- 45g/ ¼ cups pumpkin seeds Add to basket
- pinch of salt Add to basket
- 80g/ ⅓ cup coconut sugar Add to basket
- 40ml coconut oil Add to basket
- 40ml maple syrup Add to basket
- 125g/ ½ cup brazil nut butter Add to basket
- 45g/ ¼ cup dried apricots Add to basket
- 45g/ ¼ cup goji berries Add to basket
- 30g/ ¼ cup dried mulberries Add to basket
- 100g/ 1 cup slivered almonds Add to basket
- 30g/ 3 cup puffed buckwheat Add to basket
Making granola is quick, easy and allows you to control everything that’s included!