A spread to crown as champion for health, crunch, and taste. The best from the nut kingdom, an ultimate crowd pleaser! Carefully hand-picked almonds, brazil, and cashews, from the finest in the world, lightly roasted and blended into a smooth-meets-crunchy spread. Each nut is amazing and brings powerful benefits to the table. You’ll taste every layer of this seriously addictive and delicious, nutritious blend. As a bonus, we added chia seeds for extra crunch, enhancing the taste and consistency, and adding even more amazing health benefits. How’s that for a quality spread. Try out ABC Chia Noya nut butter today !
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 516 2580 PROTEIN 4.3 21.6 FAT, TOTAL 10.8 54.2 SATURATED 1.8 8.9 CARBOHYDRATE 1.1 5.7 SUGARS <1 4.1 SODIUM 4.2 21
- + Ingredients
Almonds (38%), cashews (29%), brazil nuts (23%) chia (10%) (lightly dry roasted).
Loved, crushed, with Chia, naturally. Nothing but nuts, so you can load up your spoon without the trip to guilt town.
- + Health Benefits
To keep our bodies healthy, minds happy, we need 30g of nuts every day. That’s just one heaped tablespoon.
A boost of protein to satisfy cravings, build muscle, and leave you feeling full for longer.
With powerful minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc, it’s best eaten alongside vitamin C for quick absorption.
Your daily dose of vitamin E, for beautiful hair, nails, and skin, and a powerfully healthier body. Some use vitamin E in skincare, we prefer to eat ours.
Good source of fibre to keep your digestive system healthy, gut bacteria happy, and wind levels acceptable.
Packed with selenium too, to keep boys bits healthy and working like they should.
NOYA Tick List
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Paleo friendly
- Vegan friendly
- No added sugar, salt, oil, additives or preservatives
- Source of protein
- Rich in healthy fats
- Trans fat free
- Naturally low in sugars and sodium
- Contains antioxidants: selenium and vitamin E
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Source of minerals: magnesium, selenium, iron and zinc.
- Good source of fibre
Don’t just spread the nut; scoop it. 1 heaped tbsp. contains:
- 6.5g Protein (13% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 4.1 Fibre (14% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 5.4mg Vitamin E (54% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 75mg Magnesium (23% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 1.2mg Iron (10% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 1.2mg Zinc (10% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- 11.7ug Selenium (17% of an adult’s recommended dietary intake)
- + How to use
Straight from your spoon, or alternatively...
Rampantly spread in your veggie burger.
Dipped with pita bread, celery and carrots.
Smothered on your morning toast.
- + Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 48% Australian ingredients
- + Storage Instructions
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight
- Organic Cashew NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic ABC NOYA NUT BUTTER
- Organic Almond NOYA Nut Butter
- Brazil Flaxseed Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Chia Noya Nut Butter
- Hazelnut Noya Nut Butter
- Macadamia Noya Nut Butter
- Cashew Noya Nut Butter
- Royal Noya Nut Butter
- ABC Noya Nut Butter
- Almond Noya Nut Butter
- Pistachio Noya Nut Butter