Spoon-licking, teeth-crunching, tongue-schmacking, highly-recommendable goodness, here to blow your mind and make a mark. Healthier than no other, this golden jar of goodness is double the crunch and quadruple the taste. Our premium, hand-picked, Australian-grown almonds are lightly dry-roasted, blended and bottled, here in Melbourne. The result? A bottle of best-selling bliss! This seriously crunchy life-staple is entirely natural, packed full of protein and wanting to go home with you! Let’s start spooning!
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 786 2620 PROTEIN 9.3 31.1 FAT, TOTAL 15.8 52.7 SATURATED 1.3 4.4 CARBOHYDRATE 1.9 6.2 SUGARS 1.2 4.0 SODIUM 2.7 9.0
- + Ingredients
Lightly roasted almonds (100%)
- + Health Benefits
To keep our bodies healthy, minds happy, we need 30g of nuts every day. That’s just one heaped tablespoon.
Your daily dose of vitamin E, for beautiful hair, nails, and skin, and a powerfully healthier body. Some use vitamin E in skincare, we prefer to eat ours.
Source of protein to keep you fuller for longer, working out stronger, and to help you build muscle, with fibre to keep digestive systems healthy.
Source of healthy fats, naturally low in sugar and sodium to reduce blood pressure. The perfect nutrient booster for you and your folks.
Rich in magnesium, manganese, and copper for a powerful boost of energy. It’s antioxidant rich to protect cells from free radical damage.
Basically, it's the best for healthy bodies.
NOYA Tick List
- Rich in healthy monounsaturated fat
- Trans fat free
- Naturally low in sugars and sodium
- Gluten free
- Less than 10% of an adult’s daily energy needs in a serve
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Paleo friendly
- No added sugar, salt, oil, additives or preservatives
- Source of protein
- Rich in antioxidants: vitamin E, copper, manganese
- Excellent source of Magnesium
- Very rich in antioxidant vitamin E one serve gives 100% RDI
Don’t just spread the nut; scoop it. 1 heaped tbsp. contains:
- 9.3g Protein (19% of an adults recommended dietary intake)
- 11mg Vitamin E (110% an adults recommended dietary intake)
- 69mg Magnesium (30% an adults recommended dietary intake)
- 0.21mg Copper (30% an adults recommended dietary intake)
- 0.8mg Manganese (30% an adults recommended dietary intake)
- + How to use
Straight from your spoon, or alternatively...
Drizzled over bananas, split, cut or whole.
Mixed in curries and casseroles.
Blended in post-workout smoothies.
Pretty much everything.
- + Country of Origin
Product of Australia
- + Storage Instructions
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.