A very pleasant crescent! With their light creamy colour, characteristic crescent shape and distinctive flavour, organic cashews are one of our most versatile nuts. They’re also one of the most unusual! Cashews are actually seeds that grow on the outside of cashew apples, the pulp of which is very juicy, but the skin is fragile, making it unsuitable for transport.
Originally grown in Brazil, Cashews are now also grown in Vietnam, India, Africa and in smaller quantities, in Australia. We source only the highest quality of cashews. We also supply the largest kernels available and we do not accept any of the smaller grades. We guarantee you the highest quality, that have been hand-sorted, and the freshest cashew nuts available in Australia!
NEW BULK 5KG PRICE AVAILABLE!
+ Nutritional Info
GRAMS PER SERVE SERVES PER PACK PER SERVE PER 100g ENERGY 1254 2508 PROTEIN 10.5 21 FAT, TOTAL 23.5 47 SATURATED 4.8 9.5 CARBOHYDRATE 11 22 SUGARS 3.1 6.2 SODIUM 9 17
- + Ingredients
- + Country of Origin
Product of Vietnam
- + Storage Instructions
Keep refrigerated before and after opening to ensure long-lasting freshness
- Raw Whole Cashew
- Raw Premium King Cashew
- Roasted Unsalted Cashew Medium
- Roasted Salted Cashew Medium
- Roasted Unsalted Cashew Large
- Roasted Salted Cashew Large
- Premium Roasted Salted King Cashew
- Premium Roasted Unsalted King Cashew
- Natural roasted king cashew
- Dry Roasted Unsalted Cashew
- Dry Roasted Salted Cashew
- Cinnamon Roasted Cashew
- Herb Chilli Garlic Lime Cashew
- Honey Roasted Cashew